Monday, October 14, 2013

The Top 10 Music Videos of all Time [Nothing on Vevo]

(Yes my list is mostly from the classic days of music videos. Within the next year, I guarantee
all of these links will stop working. Music on the Internet is being Hijacked by Vevo!)


#8 Lady Gaga “Paparazzi”

#7 Rocky Horror “The Time Warp”

#6 Jamiroquai “Virtual Insanity”  
(incomplete Unless you watch Vevo)

#5 Madonna “Like a Prayer”

#4 Peter Gabriel “Sledgehammer”

#3 Michael Jackson “Thriller”

#2 Fatboy Slim “Weapon of Choice”

(This song is about fighting what is being done to us by the music industry!)

I am currently angry and boycotting Vevo because they are removing ALL content on YouTube that is music, so that the days of people making homages and lyrics pages and other creative projects on YouTube is history. Mark my words, when Vevo is done no one will remember YouTube ever existed. It is the end of music Freedom. You've got to give what you take Vevo!

What videos am I missing? Video Killed The Radio Star? Girls Just Wanna Have Fun? Jeremey? Let me know YOUR favs.

No comments:

Post a Comment